Known as "The Picnic Capital of Nebraska", first opened in 1925 and encompasses almost 153 acres adjoining the Loup River and Van Berg golf course.
This park is home to American Legion and Columbus High School baseball. Pawnee Park is home to Columbus High School and Scotus Central Catholic football, track, and tennis.
This park is also home to Pawnee Plunge Water Park, with expansion to be completed by the 2015 swimming season.
- 1904 Union Pacific Steam Locomotive
- 2,000 Seat Stadium (Football & Track)
- Andrew Jackson Higgins Memorial (More Info)
- Quincentenary Belltower (More Info)
- Disc Golf (Map & Score Card)
- Eight lane All Weather Running Track
- Family Recreation Playground Areas
- Horseshoe Pits
- Living Tree Museum
- Rose Garden (maintained by Master Gardeners)
- Sand Volleyball Courts
- Picnic Shelters - For reservations contact City Clerk
- East (250 people)
- West (850 people)
- Skate Park
- Tennis Courts - lighted until 12:00 am
- Winter Ice Skating
Pawnee Park is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media