The Neverending Story Drive-in Movie Night
Presented by Falconwood Park, Thompson and Thompson 3rd Generation Roofing, G&G Smoke Shop, and Geos Glass!
Falconwood Park is excited to announce the return of the Drive-in Movies on our new 50ft screen and remodeled concession building with a fully stocked bar!
The Neverending Story
On his way to school, Bastian (Barret Oliver) ducks into a bookstore to avoid bullies. Sneaking away with a book called "The Neverending Story," Bastian begins reading it in the school attic. The novel is about Fantasia, a fantasy land threatened by "The Nothing," a darkness that destroys everything it touches. The kingdom needs the help of a human child to survive. When Bastian reads a description of himself in the book, he begins to wonder if Fantasia is real and needs him to survive.
Gates at 7 (please do not arrive before gates open), Movies at dusk.
Tickets (before taxes and fees) are per vehicle, but Mom's are FREE so only buy tickets for Dad and the kiddos: $8 for one person (single occupancy), $16 for two (double occupancy), or $24 for 3 or more people (3+ Occupancy).
NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL. Load up the kiddos but please leave your coolers at home. We have a liquor license for the premise and need to abide by the law. You must be 21 to consume alcohol and have your ID on hand. Any outside alcohol will be confiscated. Falconwood appreciates you purchasing food & drinks, and supporting our small local businesses. We will have a food truck and concession stand with hot food, popcorn, snacks, drinks, and a fully stocked bar for the adults!
Once we sell out of the drive-in passes we switch to a Park and Walk pass. This allows you to park at the back of the lot and walk up to the viewing area in front of (or amongst) the cars, or join your friends at their drive-in spot. Pricing is still the same. Park and Walk passes are encouraged to bring chairs and blankets and you can listen through our PA system.
Drive-in passes can tune into 101.3 to hear the audio or listen through the PA system.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 402.210.4747 for camping reservations.
There will be NO SMOKING allowed during any movie that isn't rated R.
Times and dates subject to change due to weather or lack of interest. In the case of a cancelation we will try our best to find a reschedule date. In case that date doesn't work for you we can issue a refund OR a credit for another film.
You will be required to follow our guidelines and rules.
- If you are sick, running a fever or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home until you are healthy. Learn more at cdc.gov/coronavirus
- Social Distancing will be easily maintained, as we can all spread out at our very large outdoor venue and still have a great view of the big screen! Everyone does need to be respectful and be sure to give everyone their space. Please wear a mask when purchasing food and beverages, or using the restrooms. NO COOLERS. Please keep social distancing in mind and stay with the group you arrived with.
- This will be a CASHLESS EVENT. A credit card will be required for food and beverage purchases. We will be using a system to manually enter your CC information. You will also have the option to leave a tip.
- When the show is over, you will be asked to pack up quickly and will be directed off of the property. NO LOITERING.
- There will be sanitizer throughout the park and at any contact points. Our restrooms are sanitized on a schedule throughout the evening.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Falconwood Park is concerned for the welfare of our members and guests and the team-members of our venue partners. Everyone should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend shows during the Coronavirus Pandemic. Any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19, and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. Masks are encouraged and all venue restrictions must be observed.
All of our partner-venues will be enforcing all protocols that have been put in place by the Health Department, City, and State.
Attendance will be limited to enable safe social distancing.
Regardless of your personal comfort level, regarding going out to venues at this time, please be extremely considerate by not invading other fans’ personal spaces.
We look forward to once again sharing great movies with all of you!
Location: Falconwood Park and Hullabaloo Music Group (formerly Sokol Park)